De Laas Gul (DLG) is one of the leading Non-Profit Development Organizations of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa (NWFP)
Founded in 1976, De Laas Gul (DLG) is one of the leading Non-Profit Development Organizations of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa (NWFP),
with deep trenched and far reaching social interventions in the region. Head quartered in Peshawar, DLG is implementing a human resource development program at the grass roots level that is based on three essential requisites of social advancement and poverty alleviation i.e. education, skills enhancement and social awareness.
DLG Strategic Plan 2019
To help create society based on justice equality & opportunities in generals Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and particulars.
1. To create opportunities for all and specially for women and children’s
2. To Create awareness about issues of society generals and marginalized groups in particulars
3. To bring incremental economic development through capacity development or human resources development
4. To raise awareness on health issues and their solutions
5. To create recreation opportunities for the youth in general Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and particulars
There are several awards and achievements on our part which speaks for our work and dedication.
Here are a few Projects We had completed.